Wednesday, August 3, 2011

40 Days of Worship - Day 3

You have searched…and You know me.




Scripture: Psalm 139:1-14, Ephesians 2:10


How well do those closest to you know you? How far do you let others in?


Since He created us, He knows our very being in ways that even those closest to us will never know. He formed us, shaped us, and literally created us. Who can know us any better than the Master Craftsman?


And yet we live like He doesn’t understand us, especially when we’re in trouble. As you read this passage today, TAKE YOUR TIME! This passage is loaded with hope, promise, provision, comfort, strength – I could go on.


Read it through more than once. Note all the ways that He has gone before you to make your path special for His purpose. Note that the Craftsman does nothing without purpose or direction.


Where have you seen God prepare your life for service to Him? Where have you seen His protection and provision in your life recently?

As you go through today, look for places where you see His word lived out loud in your environment. Make note of it and be prepared to share it.

2 comments:

Karl said...

vs. 4 Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord.
I pray that my thoughts will become Your thoughts. In turn I pray that those thoughts become the words that come from me, not the junk I've been spewing...

Karl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.