Monday, April 13, 2009

Idaho Workshop POSTPONED

As much as I hated to do it, I had to call our friends today and postpone the Worship Workshop. We just weren't getting enough registrations and were actually getting more "I'd love to bring the team, but we just can't that weekend. We'll come later."

So, that's what I had to do. We'll try our best to keep the cost at/around the current $45. We are shooting for a late August or mid to late October. I will update the site as soon as the team gets a date that works for them.

FOR THE IDAHO/UTAH/MONTANA PEOPLE THAT READ THIS BLOG - help me out. Is this something that you would bring your teams to? Is training for your teams a value that you would invest time and money into? Our desire is to be a help to churches, so whatever input you can give us would be GREATLY helpful. Shoot me an email at karl@fbcpoky.com or post a comment here. Let's put together an event that will help equip, encourage and grow the worship ministry of the local church.

Keep living for the King!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Karl,

I personally am very interested in training and would love to get others on board as well. My husband, Pastor Mark of Blackfoot, gave me the dates for the conference but I didn't know how to find out details - location, cost, schedule...What is the best way to find out about future plans? I'm in the dark here.