Monday, July 20, 2009

Family Is...

We all have different views on what family is supposed to be. We all come from different backgrounds and experiences and that helps to shape/form our view of what family should be.

In preparing for the message this week (July 26), I'd like your input on this topic. In 50 words or less, tell me how you would complete this statement - Family is...

Post it here or you can email it to karl@fbcpoky.com

Thanks for contributing...I'll share a snapshot of what we learn when we're done.

See ya in church...

4 comments:

Marja said...

people who support you through times that an outsider would simply judge you.

Unknown said...

What Mom in Idaho said!! Just kidding. I'm still formulating my 50 words. I'll get back to you on that. But, the last comment sums it up for me.

Unknown said...

people who love you regardless of your past (and present) stupidities, and help guide you through them.

Unknown said...

And, so I don't feel like a comment hog, email me if you need any more "Family is..." tidbits. Like I said, I have enough for an entire sermon.