Friday, July 17, 2009

Back, Just Not Talkative!

WOW! I just realized that I've not posted since July 1st. Took a week off - really only a couple of days, but who's counting?

Went to Yellowstone with my bride and saw some of God's most incredible creation. We haven't been there for over 20 years...still amazing.

EXCEPT the @#$%#@ roads. 30 minute delays in parts, rough and gravel in other parts. That is NOT my idea of vacation. At least the company was incredibly hot!

And right now, since I've been back this week, I'm just not real sure what I need to say. I'm in one of those 'spots' where I need to be still and quiet for a time. I really need for God to show me what I need to share. It's tough. I don't like not knowing and I don't dare run ahead of Him and 'do it on my own.' Been there - hated that!

So, I'll post next week (maybe) and see what God wants to share...

Have a great weekend...and take time to appreciate, celebrate and enjoy His creation all around us. Especially here in Idaho ---- WOW!

See ya in church.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Quit griping about the raods Karl. They were worn out last time you were there! Glad you had a good time.

Karl said...

Will the roads EVER be done? Maybe I should just accept it as a way of life...