Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Give It Away!

If you're a worship leader, artist of any kind, or a leader in your church who has found ideas and resources that work for you and your team, do yourself and the Church a favor - GIVE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE AWAY!

I get a little tired of Christian artists' and leaders who think they need to charge something for everything they do. If it's your livelihood I get it. But for the vast majority of us it's not!



This photo was taken at a church where we installed a sound system for another church that needed help. We had the knowledge and the 'muscle' so we went. What a blessing it was for us.


God blessed us with resources, people, connections, ideas, processes, etc. in order for us to do what we do better and more effectively. I have always said that God blesses us to be a blessing! That must include music, arts, leadership - whatever. Share it. Give it. At times I challenge you to take it, for free, to others.

Part of my ministry here has been and will always be to share whatever we have with others. Even to the point of flying/driving to other churches at our expense to help them with worship stuff.
I am blessed to have a fellow worship leader in Chad Marvin from Summit Church in Boise who shares this vision and mission with me. I am blessed - to be a blessing!

Artists' - what do have because someone took the time to show you? What do you have because someone felt like they needed to bless you?

Give It Away!

No comments: