Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunay Done...

WHAT A DAY! God did some amazing stuff today and if you missed it, I hope you don't miss out next week. I think God is up to something pretty amazing at FBC, Pocatello!
  • Aaron and the team did a killer job leading us in worship with music. Great set, great sound and in incredible heart!
  • We introduced our "10 Minute Party" for our guests today. This is a time set aside after the first 10 minutes of each service JUST FOR OUR GUESTS to meet Pastor Bill and ask questions. Had some great response today...thank you to FBC family for honoring our guests with this time!
  • Yes, I did call the church hypocrites today. I meant it. I don't care what excuse you have for not wanting to be all that God called you to be. Get this - He called you, He died for you, and now you need to live for Him if you claim to be a Christian. START LIVING LIKE IT!
  • And yes, I did also say that if you weren't willing to kill bitterness and forgive others, stop calling yourself a Christian. You're really just a hypocrite.
  • And I meant every word in love, seriously. But if the church can't get out of it's own way when they feel like they've been wronged and forgive, then we need to close the doors and walk away. That should make Jesus real happy, huh???
  • Asked folks to surrender themselves today, to let God have first place in their lives. Several hands went up, especially second service. I'll be praying for you all - that God would be able to take His rightful place and direct your life.
  • I challenge all of you who are reading this to go and start the process of reconciliation with the person you are still bitter about. Start the conflict resolution process right away. I'd like to be able to pray for you as you do this...so if you can send me an email with a date and time when you're going to have that conversation, I'll be praying. I don't need the details...just when. Send me a note at karl@fbcpoky.com

I seriously cannot wait to see what God is up to. If we could all begin to TRULY LIVE like Christ-followers, this valley would never be the same. This valley would begin to experience revival like it's never seen before.

Hope you'll join my in praying for just that...see ya in church!

No comments: