Monday, December 1, 2008

Sunday Lessons

It NEVER ceases to amaze me how God works on any given day, let alone on Sundays!
  • Thought Aaron and Bill did a great job leading us in a service of communion. It was a good reminder for me to see communion this way.
  • Really appreciated the worship team for hanging out all service(s) on the platform. Felt like the music connected well to the spoken word and helped drive the point home. I love my team!
  • Had a GREAT time watching my Steelers pummel the Patriots! Great way to end the afternoon for me!
  • Ended the day with my men's group - Gary, Tom, Scott, Tait - where we just got to be guys for a couple of hours. These men encourage me, challenge me, let me challenge them, and they really help me get perspective on stuff. I am truly blessed!
  • As a special treat yesterday, I got to do a duet with my beautiful wife, Sue. It just doesn't get any better than that!
I love serving God in this place! I know without a doubt that God has called me to this place and that He has wonderful plans for me and my family in the future. I trust Him with my life!

See ya in church...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, wait a sec! I thought you said you were going to post a blog that would stomp the heck out of some toes (including mine). So is it forth coming?

Karl said...

Ohhhhh, it's coming...look for it on Wednesday!